Energy & Environmental Consultancy
We are actively involved in an increasingly broad range of energy and environmental consultancy roles, and have developed a strong in-house team to support growing demands in this exciting market. The sustainability agenda now reaches all players in all sectors, and we recognise that this is placing new demands on our client base. We have in-house specialists in the fields of project management, energy engineering, renewable energy, resource efficiency and sustainability strategy, providing an enviable team for our clients.
For energy efficiency and renewable energy projects the team contains EST accredited assessors to cover the full range of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies. For waste and waste water projects we are framework advisors to WRAP for a range of specialities, in addition to being consultants to the Envirowise programme.
Synergie can offer a multi-disciplinary team supported by extensive practical experience in the following specialist areas:
- Energy Management & Optimisation;
- Renewable energy systems design and development;
- Resource Efficiency & Environmental Management.
Examples of recent Synergie Environ energy and environmental consultancy clients and projects:
- RENEW – Providing support to SME’s for the development of micro-renewables
- Renewables East of England (REE) - Providing support to SME’s for energy efficiency projects
- Highlands & Islands Enterprise – Providing waste and energy efficiency support to businesses and renewable energy assessments
- West Lothian Council – Provision of Energy Performance Certification for all buildings
- Glasgow University – Provision of extended Energy Performance Certificates
- Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd - Provision of energy efficiency and sub-metering consultancy
- Lighthouse Caledonia - Provision of waste and water efficiency consultancy